Shouldnt done include everything.

  • xtremenilanjan
    Message 1 of 49 , May 31 6:38 AM
      Some agile teams I have spoken to and a few accounts I have read, do a certain amount of testing after the iteration is complete. The idea is that acceptance tests are done, but there are still minor defects which need to be closed. In some cases people do exploratory testing, performance testing etc. in the next iteration.

      Shouldn't "done" include everything? The purpose from what I understand is to keep the concept of "complete" simple - done or not done and get a customer buy-in.

      I can understand having performance tests outside the iteration. However, I don't see why exploratory testing would not fall into a single iteration.

      Help!
    • Adam Sroka
      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 9, 2010
        Hi Jeff:

        Are you responding to what Tim wrote below? Or to one of the earlier
        messages that I wrote?

        Anyway, thanks ;-)