Re: How to get started with continuous integration and automated testing?

  • tony_t_tubbs
    Message 1 of 7 , May 25, 2010
      Thanks all. Your input has helped clarify how CI works - all the pieces parts. It turns out that our system is doing much more than I thought too. I don't think I'll have to be setting up my local machine after all. Our Hudson, Subversion and Groovy (vs Ant) scripts do build frequently, provided changes have been checked in. Sweet!