Agile Coach Camp Canada June 11-12: Updates

  • declan.whelan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2010
      We are over 60% full for Agile Coach Camp Canada. If you want to attend this free event please register at http://agilecoachcampcanada.com!

      OpenSpace Facilitator
      We are thrilled to announce that Mark Kuzniki will be the OpenSpace facilitator for our camp.

      Keynote (now an Unkeynote!)
      There were some excellent discussions on the `wave' about different formats and suggested speakers. The organizing committee has decided to take Gerry Kirk's suggestion and arrange a session based on "creating an experience of Agile rather than sitting passively through a talk. Learn by doing. ". I have started a short survey to get feedback on some games/simulations we could run. Feel free to take the survey at: http://www.surveybob.com/surveybob/s/68796334-4467-47ed-89aa-f139b66dccd5.html.

      Accommodations
      We have arranged some lost cost accommodations within walking distance of the conference. The price is right at about $50 per night and we can all be together!

      Friday Night Dinner
      We have booked dinner on Friday night at the Heuther hotel. Looking forward to seeing you all there and sampling some of their beers that are brewed on premises!