Re: [XP] Organizational culture research / survey

  • Steve Ropa
    Message 1 of 11 , May 13, 2010
      The good thing here is that Michael is a well respected member of this
      community, and has posted many thoughtful and useful items on this forum.
      So I for one can take his survey without any compunction about what he may
      or may not assert based on his results. Which reminds me, I haven't gone
      and taken it yet!