Re: [XP] Deep Concern

  • Chris Morris
    Message 1 of 53 , May 4, 2010
      Right around 9:45, Juval starts making the argument against Code is the
      Design<http://www.clabs.org/blogki/blogki.cgi?page=/ComputersAndTechnology/CodeIsTheDesign>.
      Obviously (if you click through), I disagree.

      On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 1:46 PM, twitter.com/nfma <
      nuno.filipe.marques@...> wrote:

      > I just found an interview with Juval in teamagile.com where the first 15
      > min
      > are about his view on software engineering.
      >
      > http://www.teamagile.com/interviews/TeamAgileTalk_JuvalAndDavid.mp3
      >
      > Nuno
      >
      > --
      Chris
      http://improvingenterprises.com
      http://clabs.org

    • Israel Antezana
      Message 53 of 53 , May 6, 2010
        Dear Friends of the XP community,
        The Ágiles 2010 Organizing Committee (http://agiles2010.agiles.org/lang/en/) is pleased to invite you to attend our event as a speaker! Our Latin American community of Agile Methodologies wants to hear your ideas, experiences and learn about your working techniques.
        Ágiles 20xx is the flagship conference of the Latin American Agile community.Ágiles 2010 will be the third edition of the conference, featuring keynote speakers Lee Devin and Joshua Kerievsky.
        If you are interested to submit a proposal please check further details here:http://agiles2010.agiles.org/lang/en/programa/call-for-papers/
        Hope to see you in the conference!,
        Ágiles 2010 Organizing Committee

        Israel Antezana R.