Re: [XP] Deep Concern

  • Dossy Shiobara
    Message 1 of 53 , May 4, 2010
      That's an insult to monkeys. Monkeys learn from their mistakes.

      Crazy is "performing the same action expecting a different result."
      Most programmers are, indeed, crazy. Don't believe me? How many times
      have you heard "lets just run it again and see if it does it again?"

      --
      Dossy Shiobara | dossy@... | http://dossy.org/
      Panoptic Computer Network | http://panoptic.com/
      Message 53 of 53 , May 6, 2010
        Dear Friends of the XP community,
        The Ágiles 2010 Organizing Committee (http://agiles2010.agiles.org/lang/en/) is pleased to invite you to attend our event as a speaker! Our Latin American community of Agile Methodologies wants to hear your ideas, experiences and learn about your working techniques.
        Ágiles 20xx is the flagship conference of the Latin American Agile community.Ágiles 2010 will be the third edition of the conference, featuring keynote speakers Lee Devin and Joshua Kerievsky.
        If you are interested to submit a proposal please check further details here:http://agiles2010.agiles.org/lang/en/programa/call-for-papers/
        Hope to see you in the conference!,
        Ágiles 2010 Organizing Committee

        Israel Antezana R.