Re: [XP] Deep Concern

  • D.André Dhondt
    Message 1 of 53 , May 4, 2010
      Google is our friend:

      *Juval L�wy* is a software architect and the principal of IDesign, a company
      specializing in .NET architecture consulting and advanced .NET training.
      Juval is Microsoft's Regional Director for the Silicon Valley, working with
      Microsoft on helping the industry adopt .NET. Juval participates in the
      Microsoft internal design reviews for future versions of .NET and related
      technologies. Juval published numerous articles, regarding almost every
      aspect of .NET development, and is a frequent presenter at development
      conferences. Microsoft recognized Juval as a Software Legend as one of the
      world's top .NET experts and industry leaders. Contact him at
      www.idesign.net

      <http://www.idesign.net>

      --
      D. Andr� Dhondt
      mobile: 001 33 671 034 984

      Support low-cost conferences -- http://AgileTour.org/
      Mentor/be mentored for free: the Agile Skills Project
      http://www.AgileSkillsProject.org/

    • Israel Antezana
      Message 53 of 53 , May 6, 2010
        Dear Friends of the XP community,
        The Ágiles 2010 Organizing Committee (http://agiles2010.agiles.org/lang/en/) is pleased to invite you to attend our event as a speaker! Our Latin American community of Agile Methodologies wants to hear your ideas, experiences and learn about your working techniques.
        Ágiles 20xx is the flagship conference of the Latin American Agile community.Ágiles 2010 will be the third edition of the conference, featuring keynote speakers Lee Devin and Joshua Kerievsky.
        If you are interested to submit a proposal please check further details here:http://agiles2010.agiles.org/lang/en/programa/call-for-papers/
        Hope to see you in the conference!,
        Ágiles 2010 Organizing Committee

        Israel Antezana R.