Re: [XP] Deep Concern

    Message 1 of 53 , May 4, 2010
      Hello, Markus. On Tuesday, May 4, 2010, at 9:48:37 AM, you wrote:

      > Please keep aware of Spark's Law of Problem Solution ("The chances of solving a
      > problem decline the closer you get to finding out who was the cause of the
      > problem.")

      > Though the story strikes me. Last month a friend told me about a changing
      > situation at work. The work is split between the competence center, who writes
      > the great architectures and designs, and the monkeys outsourced somewhere
      > across the world, who then just need "to type it down". A decade of
      > silo-fighting Agile methods, and we're back to building up silos. Great thing.

      The fact that some people are wrong (if they are) does not mean that
      everyone is wrong. It may mean that those of us who know better are
      at an advantage.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Without practice, no emergence. -- Dougen Zenji
    • Israel Antezana
      Message 53 of 53 , May 6, 2010
        Dear Friends of the XP community,
        The Ágiles 2010 Organizing Committee (http://agiles2010.agiles.org/lang/en/) is pleased to invite you to attend our event as a speaker! Our Latin American community of Agile Methodologies wants to hear your ideas, experiences and learn about your working techniques.
        Ágiles 20xx is the flagship conference of the Latin American Agile community.Ágiles 2010 will be the third edition of the conference, featuring keynote speakers Lee Devin and Joshua Kerievsky.
        If you are interested to submit a proposal please check further details here:http://agiles2010.agiles.org/lang/en/programa/call-for-papers/
        Hope to see you in the conference!,
        Ágiles 2010 Organizing Committee

        Israel Antezana R.