Re: [XP] What are the characteristics of a great XP team?

  • Chris Wheeler
    Message 1 of 72 , May 1, 2010
      On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      > On most days, I wouldn't go there. I do not consider "doing XP" or
      > "being great at XP" to be particularly good targets.

      Which is the same message I've heard from wise managers - they consider
      shipping great software, when the customer wants it, to be a good target. I
      recall years ago when I started doing XP a VP telling me that he didn't much
      care if we were the best in the world at XP or the worst, as long as we were
      the best in the world at shipping software that our customers would want.

      Chris.

    • Chris Wheeler
      Message 72 of 72 , May 1, 2010