Java Developer TDD Agile - Investment Bank

  • Josue Barbosa dos Santos
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2010
      Disclaimer - I am not from this bank (even from this country. I am
      Brazilian), but I think this could interest some in this list. If my
      English was a bit better... :)

      http://www.jobs-in-london.org/square-one-resources-jobs/java-developer-tdd-agile-investment-bank-job-384661

      I the twitter topic they say that it is £450 to £550 / hour. Is that true?

      Java Developer TDD Agile - Investment Bank

      Square One Resources

      Ref: :

      JS/AT/JAVA/DEVELOPER/2342562 (Square One Resources)

      Location:

      Not Specified - London, United Kingdom

      Industry:

      IT

      Rate:

      £450 to £550 (Contract/temp.)

      Java Developer with excellent Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile
      (Scrum) development experience is immediately required by our client a
      leading Asset Management organisation in London.

      Ideally you come from an Asset management/Hedge Fund or Investment
      Banking background and have strong financial domain knowledge. You
      will hold a senior role within an experienced and talented Java team
      working on high profile Middle and Back Office projects. You will be
      exposed to a large open source environment with a big focus on
      continuous integration tools, so previous commercial experience in
      this area would be a major advantage.

      Immediate interview and immediate start available, please apply
      immediately if you have the correct level of experience.

      []´s,

      Josué.

      http://twitter.com/josuesantos