[Extended Deadline] Fourth Workshop on Rapid Application Development

  • Júlio Venâncio
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2010
      Dear Colleagues,

      We would like to inform you that the deadline for submissions to Fourth
      Workshop on Rapid Application Development is extended to: *April 18th, 2010*
      .
      For more information, please visit http://pma.dsc.upe.br/wdra2010 or send
      e-mail to wdra2010@....

      Best regards,

      --
      Júlio Venâncio
      jvmj@...

      Project Management Improvements in Software Engineering (PROMISE) Team
      Member - http://pma.dsc.upe.br

      InteliMed Project Member - http://pma.dsc.upe.br/intelimed

      WDRA 2010 Organizing Committee - http://pma.dsc.upe.br/wdra2010