Survey on Agile Software Development

  • Pankaj Agrawal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Dear Sir/Madam

      My name
      is Pankaj Agrawal. I am currently pursuing
      MTech(Masters) from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur. As part of my
      MTech Thesis, I am conducting a survey on Agile Software Development
      (ASD)
      practices. Specifically, I am trying to assess Trust, Information
      privacy and
      Software Security concerns posed by ASD.

      I would
      be extremely grateful if you would kindly help me in my MTech research
      pursuits
      by completing the survey questionnaire that can be obtained by clicking
      on the
      link below:
      http://www.kwiksurveys.com/
      online-survey.php?surveyID= CBNML_a8d5d90b

      Thank you very much in taking your valuable time considering
      responding to the questionnaire. Your input is very much appreciated.
      Please
      also feel free to let me know if you are interested in knowing the final
      results of the study.

      Sincerely yours,

      Pankaj Agrawal
      Postgraduate Student