Re: [XP] When your customer is not known

  • thierry henrio
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 26, 2010
      Hello Ajithesh

      On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Ajithesh Hegde <ajithesh.gh@...>wrote:

      > Not sure I understand your question. Could you pls elaborate?

      Let's take an example :
      PO has a vision "I can make 10$ for each 1$ invested"
      Sponsor bet 100k$
      A team is made and you are in

      Would you like to know these informations ?
      Would you like to know the amount of expense for whole team ?
      The time project will run out of money or begin to make money ?
      What would it change for the team doing the product ?

      Curious, Thierry