Re: [XP] My life

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2010
      Hello, David. On Monday, March 15, 2010, at 11:37:43 AM, you
      wrote:

      > That is why I do mention-you have some money you want to use ...

      Thanks ... as I say, that's very off-topic for this group. We try to
      stick close to Extreme Programming but we can talk about general
      programming things as well.

      > Bible stuff for me is ...

      We don't ask anyone to apologize for their beliefs, and at the same
      time we are a diverse enough, and large enough, community that we
      find it best to stick to our topic.

      > I would say because of all that happened to me I do tend to live
      > more like a hermit staying at home a lot and have many interests
      > including these.

      The one we can help with is programming ... and team programming
      process, which is our real topic here. Let us know about your
      learning interests in terms of picking up programming. We can help
      with that.

      Regards,

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Reason is and ought only to be the slave of the passions. -- David Hume