Re: [XP] Re: Kai Gilb: 7 truths about Agile and Scrum that people don't want to hear

  • Steve Ropa
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 10, 2010
      I honestly don't agree that agile is "developer centric". In enables developers greatly , but the underlying message continues to be that we are developing the software that *provides business value*.

      The other part of his rant that I just don't understand is his assertion that agile hampers creativity. How could a sentence on a card that starts a conversation about a feature possibly be more restrictive than a 30 page document with a list of "shalls" and "shall nots"?