xp and remote workers

  • Heinrich Breedt
    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 24 1:58 PM
      Hi All,

      Can agile/xp/scrum work if one of the team works remotely? Assuming adequate
      network access, VPN.

      Appreciate any comments

      --
      Heinrich Breedt

      �Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.� -
      William B. Sprague

    • paul
      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 9, 2010
        --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Heinrich Breedt <heinrichbreedt@...> wrote:

        > No worries mate.
        >
        > I actually did some research into it. I guess what im wondering is, if
        > anyone is doing remote pairing, or distributed agile, do they have any tips
        > as far as technology that would make it easier.

        Not a technology tip but - I'm leading a split team here. One thing we do is try to work on the stories that are challenging (in the sense that they have lots of subtle nuances or edge cases) onshore and then feed derivative stories or stories with more clear cut requirements to the offshore team.