Seeking XP myths

  • banshee858
    Message 1 of 147 , Jan 18, 2010
      I am working on a presentation about common myths around the common Agile processes and I was hoping people on this list could share some myths they have come across recently. Please share a myth is you have one (or answer one). Thanks.

      Carlton
    • Tim Ottinger
      Message 147 of 147 , Feb 1, 2010
        > I can't speak for Tim, but the direction I was going is that while a manager
        > really should act more like a scrum master does, she should not be acting in the
        > capacity of a scrum master. There are dynamics about the manager/managed
        > relationship that, even if you mean well, are there. Now the question as to
        > whether there should even be such a person as a manager is a different, and much
        > longer and livelier, discussion.

        That spoke my intention very well.
        There are formal and informal power structures, and they have their places.
        They need to be respected.