Re: Two Research Questions about Distributed agile

  • keithwdssg
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 30, 2009
      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, wasim awan <wasi_msse@...> wrote:

      > HI all
      >
      > Here is another Two Research Questions
      > “How should the agile practices be applied to distributed
      > Projects?” And
      > What the most effective agile practices are for distributed
      > use?
      >  These Question discrube by the Maria Paasivaara and Casper Lassenius in there Ieee paper Could Global Software Development Benefit from Agile Methods?

      I say that global software development can benefit form Agile methods. Agile methods won't work as well in that setting as they will in a co-located setting, but they will work better than almost anything else will, for most kinds of software development.

      You might want to look at my 2005 papers describing successful globally distributed Agile development. http://www.keithbraithwaite.demon.co.uk/professional/papers/index.html

      Keith
    • keithwdssg
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 30, 2009