scrum modelled in 10 simple steps

  • o.mcphee
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2009
      Hi all,

      I have recently picked up this model from a linkedIn group and wondered what you thought of the 10 steps?

      http://www.knowledgegenes.com/home.aspx?kgid=9824

      Is this scrum 101? or do you think its missing any key points?

      I'm trying to implement scrum with low risk, small scope projects to 'test run' it.

      Kind Regards,

      Oliver McPhee
    • D.André Dhondt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2009
        Is it intentional that you're asking the XP list about scrum?

        --
        D. Andr� Dhondt
        mobile: 001 33 671 034 984

        Support low-cost conferences -- http://agiletour.org/
        Mentor/be mentored: the Agile Skills Project
        https://sites.google.com/site/agileskillsprojectwiki/