Re: [XP] Properly capturing user stories

  • Pat Maddox
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 10, 2009
      This makes a lot of sense to me. Do normal story-boarding. Then go through and say "okay this story is done, this story is done, this story is done" for each of the stories that's implemented by the product. Remaining stories are the stuff you need to build. Will probably need more stories for integration etc. I can't give you any advice on how to convince them to do this, but I think the approach you've outlined is solid.

      Anyway as I understand Ron's replies, "what they want" = captured in stories, and if they don't want to capture anything in stories then they can't communicate what it is they want. So get them to write stories.

      Pat