Re: [XP] balancing the pair in pair programming

  • Michael Sync
    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 3, 2009
      >>We think we can see each other better this way.

      It's a bit strange for me. We don't need to watch each other face, right?
      :)

      IMO, it is better if two persons sit in front of computer side by side.

      --
      Don't go the way life takes you.
      Take life the way you go

      http://michaelsync.net

    • thycotic
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 19, 2009
        > In my experience I found that the expert-junior is the best
        > combination. It does increase the skill level of both, but what we
        > had to do is that let the junior be involved more in customer
        > collaboration, where the expert is more involved in writing the
        > code, the junior one was sitting beside and the irony is that the
        > junior helped in quality assurance, as he has better collaboration
        > with the customer.

        Some ideas here:
        http://agileshout.com/questions/15/what-is-the-best-match-for-pair-programming-beginner-expert-beginner-beginner