Re: [XP] balancing the pair in pair programming

  • Chet Hendrickson
    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hello D.André,

      You have to get used to pointing with the mouse, a thing I only manage
      to do the first time about 50% of the time. We think we can see each
      other better this way. It certainly is better than side-by-side. We
      often have other things happening on our computer, but when we are
      really trying to get something done we go full-screen.

      chet

      --
      Best regards,
      Chet Hendrickson mailto:lists@...
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 19, 2009
        > In my experience I found that the expert-junior is the best
        > combination. It does increase the skill level of both, but what we
        > had to do is that let the junior be involved more in customer
        > collaboration, where the expert is more involved in writing the
        > code, the junior one was sitting beside and the irony is that the
        > junior helped in quality assurance, as he has better collaboration
        > with the customer.

        Some ideas here:
        http://agileshout.com/questions/15/what-is-the-best-match-for-pair-programming-beginner-expert-beginner-beginner