Re: [XP] balancing the pair in pair programming

  • Tim Ottinger
    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 3 6:46 AM
      What I want to try is two people facing each other, computers back-to-back, running yuuguu or the like.
      Sort of like playing "battleship". I think that could be fun, while requiring some funky tables & stuff.

      Tim Ottinger
      http://agileinaflash.blogspot.com/
      http://agileotter.blogspot.com/

      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 19 2:22 PM
        > In my experience I found that the expert-junior is the best
        > combination. It does increase the skill level of both, but what we
        > had to do is that let the junior be involved more in customer
        > collaboration, where the expert is more involved in writing the
        > code, the junior one was sitting beside and the irony is that the
        > junior helped in quality assurance, as he has better collaboration
        > with the customer.

        Some ideas here:
        http://agileshout.com/questions/15/what-is-the-best-match-for-pair-programming-beginner-expert-beginner-beginner