Creativity and agile

  • Fl├ívio Steffens de Castro
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hello people,

      I just posted in my blog (www.agileway.com.br) a video about the IDEO
      creative process. The video is from ABC and was recorded in 1999. You can
      note that most of the process and culture is "agile based" - even that I
      didn't think that they knew about agile that time hehe

      It's very good to take a look in the video and think about what lessions we
      can learn from their process.

      Oh, tomorrow I will post another video from the IDEO CEO in TED 2008
      speaking about creativity again. You can visit my blog to see or just found
      it in TED website.

      Hope you like it :)

      (don't bother about the subtitles or the portuguese texts. The videos are in
      english)

      See ya!
      Flavio Steffens de Castro
      http://www.agileway.com.br