AONW 2010 volunteers needed

  • Troy Frever
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hello,

      My name is Troy Frever, and I'm the Event Coordinator for Agile Open
      Northwest 2010 (see http://www.agileopennorthwest.org for details.) A formal
      announcement of this year's event will be out shortly, but in the meantime I
      am recruiting for a couple of volunteers. As you are probably aware, this
      will be the 4th year of Agile Open Northwest, and the 2nd in Seattle (we
      alternate between Portland and Seattle.) This is a small, local,
      inexpensive, and generally awesome Open Space/Agile conference that has been
      extremely well-received in recent years, and we are currently preparing for
      another successful event on February 9th and 10th, 2010, at Seattle Center.

      I need two volunteers to help with particular aspects of site logistics,
      both before and during the event. If you would like to give a little back to
      the local agile community while also getting to know and work with some
      Puget Sound agilistas, please contact me directly at troyf@....

      Thanks, and hope to see you at AONW 2010 in February!

      Troy Frever