Fw: if you could post this iPhone developer "ad" appropriately, I'd be grateful

  • drc@outformations.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hey folks,

      Friend of mine is looking for a good iPhone developer. Pointers
      appreciated.

      Thanks,

      -- David Chilcott
      Outformations, Inc.

      Keep Breathing. Tell the Truth. Be Fearless. Choose Love. Embrace the
      Mystery.
      Email: drc@...
      Voice: 510.655.7122
      Skype: DavidChilcott
      Twitter: DavidChilcott
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/DavidRChilcott
      LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/DavidChilcott

      Ask me about the Outformations Agile Enterprise JumpStart
      http://bit.ly/AgileJumpStart

      Hi David,

      Apropos our conversation last week, if you could post this in appropriate
      fora that you have access to, that would be greatly appreciated.

      "Like-minded experienced iPhone Developer needed immediately to help
      finish final development of innovative green-space app approaching
      public beta. We're looking for someone who has (1) significant iPhone
      development experience, (2) familiarity with the iPhone development
      platform (XCode on Mac OS/X), (3) an interest in profit sharing, and
      (4) someone who can start ASAP and who has significant time
      availability. We're unlikely to have cash to pay anyone until
      January/February of 2010, but anyone who is (a) drawn to our corporate
      principles at http://www.kismetworldwide.com/principles.html, and (b)
      wants to throw down and kick in their iPhone development skills to
      work with some great people to get a great app done, should contact
      Lie at lie@.... Thanks for your interest."

      Thanks for your help, David. We'll get back to the Agile Philanthropy
      possibilities once the app is actually launched; in the meantime, Lie Njie
      (Craig is his other
      not-given-by-the-natives-in-Africa-when-teaching-computer-science-for-the-Peace-Corp
      name) is absolutely buried trying to finish this thing and get it out the
      door.

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Thanks again!

      -- Jordan

      Jordan S. Gruber, J.D., M.A.
      http://jordangruber.com

      jordan@..., jordan@...
      (650) 289-9393 (office); (650) 322-1665 (home office);
      (650) 322-6318; (650) 465-3458 (mobile)