REQUEST: Referrals to Agile adopters in non-IT businesses for testimonials

  • drc@outformations.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
      Hello,

      I'm working on a project to develop Agile training materials for executives
      and managers and we'd really like to include testimonials/interview
      comments from business folks who have adopted Agile who are NOT in the IT
      or professional services industries. (eg: Manufacturing, Financial,
      Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Utilities, etc).

      If you are or know someone who might be willing to have a conversation
      about the Agile adoption in their organization I would greatly appreciate a
      pointer and contact information. Please contact me directly at the email
      address below.

      Thanks for your attention.

      D ;-)

      -- David Chilcott
      Outformations, Inc.

      Keep Breathing. Tell the Truth. Be Fearless. Choose Love. Embrace the
      Mystery.
      Email: drc@...
      Voice: 510.655.7122
      Skype: DavidChilcott
      Twitter: DavidChilcott
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/DavidRChilcott
      LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/DavidChilcott

      Ask me about the Outformations Agile Enterprise JumpStart
      http://bit.ly/AgileJumpStart