Anyone attending Agile Development Practices in Orlando this week?

  • Jason Nocks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Hey all,

      Anyone from this group attending the Agile Development Practices
      conference in Orlando this week?

      I've been a little bit out of touch from the Agile community lately.
      Hoping to get back in touch with some folks and make some new connections.
      Particularly anyone in Florida, especially South Florida.

      I'm planning on being at the conference Wed. through Fri. Feel free to
      email me a private message at j a s o n <at> n o c k s <dot> c o m if you
      plan on being there.

      --
      Cheers,
      Jason Nocks