ANN: XP2010 in Norway - propose a session?

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hope this announcement is not too annoying. Yes, there really has been a decade of XP conferences now. I remember when XP2000 conference was announced. I did not persuade my manager to pay for me to go (in those days I didn't consider paying my own way). I made it to XP2000 and have attended every subsequent XP conference because the conversations are really interesting.

      We're changing the format for XP2010 - no pre-conference tutorials and lots of lightning talks! Please consider proposing a session.

      The official words follow...

      The 11th International Conference on Agile Software Development, XP2010, is a leading international conference on agile methods in software and information systems development. XP2010 will be hosted by the SINTEF research foundation in Trondheim, Norway. The conference brings together both industrial practitioners and researchers in the fields of information systems and software development, and examines latest theory, practical applications, and implications of agile methods.

      We encourage submissions of research papers, short research papers, workshops, experience reports, lightning talks, posters, tutorials, and PhD symposium papers.

      Find out more how to propose a session here: http://xp2010.agilealliance.org/

      IMPORTANT DEADLINES
      Dec 6th 2009 Experience reports, research papers
      Dec 13th 2009 Lightning talks
      Jan 7th 2010 Workshops and tutorials, posters, PhD symposium

      best regards

      Rachel Davies

      XP2010 industry co-chair
      author of "Agile Coaching"