Re : [XP] PHP and test-driven development

  • ROGER Alain
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
      Hi,

      there is no reason, i'm just asking if there is a better tool.
      no more.

      A.

      ________________________________
      De : Sarath Kummamuru <kcsarath@...>
      À : extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Jeu 29 Octobre 2009, 5 h 26 min 47 s
      Objet : Re: [XP] PHP and test-driven development

      There is phpunit and simpletest that I have worked with.

      But is there any reason you are looking beyond phpunit?! What are the
      challenges that you are facing?

      thanks,
      sarath.

      On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 12:47 AM, caike <carloshrsouza@ gmail.com> wrote:

      > Last time I did PHP I used SimpleTest <http://www.simplete st.org/>.
      >
      > On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:11 PM, ROGER Alain <alainroger04001@ yahoo.fr<alainroger04001% 40yahoo.fr>
      > >wrote:
      >

      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > is there a tool to perform test-driven development under PHP ?
      > > till now i only read about PHPUnit2.
      > >
      > > thanks a lot,
      > >
      > > A.

      > Att,
      > - Caike
      > http://caikesouza. com

      Thanks,
      Sarath.

      Quad One Technologies | Mobile: +91 98490 05620 | Off: +91 40 2335 0221 |
      www.quadone. com