Re: [XP] software XP

  • Dave Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2009
      On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 5:37 AM, ROGER Alain <alainroger04001@...>wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > i would like to know if there are some softwares on the market or free
      > which can support my first try on XP method.
      > i mean to simulate for example story cards or index cards and
      > iteration...and so on...

      For your first try at XP, I'd recommend using real cards so that everyone
      can touch them. Touching is part of the magic, which sounds silly until you
      try it.

      When cards won't do, I use Pivotal Tracker <http://www.pivotaltracker.com/>.
      It was built by TDD/XP folks whose first choice was cards. (Disclaimer: I
      worked for Pivotal.)

      Dave