Call for Art - ”Holding a Mirror to Agility"

  • Ilja
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2009
      Hello!

      You see a project artefact and think: "Heck, that's almost art!" Perhaps you'd like to creatively express an idea or thought on Agile Software Development? Present your experience, criticism or simply a personal point of view in an unusal way? We are looking for you!

      "The function of art is to hold the mirror up to nature" - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

      During the XP Days Germany we'll run the exhibition "Holding a Mirror to Agility". We'd like to display your photos, collages, paintings, mind maps, sculptures, team artefacts and any other form of art object, regardless of whether you plan to attend XP Days or not.

      Please send us your ideas at agile-art@... or twitter:@ipreuss until October 31st.

      We look forward to your contributions! And please spread the word!

      Ilja & Deborah Preuß

      http://xpdayblog.it-agile.de/blog/?p=264