Re: [XP] XP Developers versus Scrum Developers

  • D. André Dhondt
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 1, 2009
      > I refuse to define my success in a way that depends on making
      > other people do something.

      In this case, though, isn't getting as many people into the program as
      possible a major objective?

      --
      D. André Dhondt
      http://dhondtsayitsagile.blogspot.com/

      Support low-cost conferences -- http://agiletour.org/

    • D. André Dhondt
      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 2, 2009
        On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
        >why one would want to appear hireable to people who don't know
        >how to hire is an open question

        There are a lot of average developers out there that don't know how to find
        a good job, and a lot of them that don't have sufficient means to be very
        picky. They'll take what the recruiter finds for them.

        >>Maybe WeVouchFor.org...
        >Seemed like a good idea but has not caught on in
        >any very impressive way.

        As I understand it, the site was a spike, that proved the project would be
        very expensive to run, and so the project was stopped.

        --
        D. André Dhondt
        mobile: 001 33 671 034 984