Re: tool for burn-down chart

  • JackM
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 1, 2009
      Once again, I always say that it depends on your situation.

      I think flip charts are excellent especially for co-located teams. If you have teams dispersed even if they're on different floors of the same building, then flip charts aren't as effective.

      Jack
      blog.agilebuddy.com
      twitter.com/agilebuddy (for multiple daily references to agile articles)

    • leeper@poczta.fm
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 2, 2009
        > It looks good! Do you also have a burn-up chart? Thanks in advance.

        No, we don't use burn-ups. But it should be pretty easy to transform this one into a burn-up.

        Pawel
        --
        www.pragmatists.pl