Re: [XP] Re: tool for burn-down chart

  • Steven Woody
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 1, 2009
      On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Ilja Preuß <iljapreuss@...> wrote:

      > Take a look at http://paircoaching.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/how-to-work-with-a-whiteboard-with-a-distributed-team/

      I am so sorry, the link is not reachable from here. It looks
      interesting by the name, could you save it by some means and enclosed
      in a reply? Thanks a lot.

         -- Schopenhauer

      narke
      public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody@...)
    • leeper@poczta.fm
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 2, 2009
        > It looks good! Do you also have a burn-up chart? Thanks in advance.

        No, we don't use burn-ups. But it should be pretty easy to transform this one into a burn-up.

        Pawel
        --
        www.pragmatists.pl