Re: [XP] Re: tool for burn-down chart

  • Ilja Preuß
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi Curtis,

      > I have to second Dave here. High tech solutions never seem to be as
      > useful or handy as they first appear. Often entering the data in just
      > the right way to get the chart right takes more time than simply
      > drawing a chart on a flip board.

      And not only does it take more time, it also happens that the tool
      shapes how you work and how you look at your data - instead of the
      other way around, which ist the way it should be.

      > I always take the low tech way and only abandon it with good reason.

      + 1

      Cheers, Ilja
    • leeper@poczta.fm
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 2, 2009
        > It looks good! Do you also have a burn-up chart? Thanks in advance.

        No, we don't use burn-ups. But it should be pretty easy to transform this one into a burn-up.

        Pawel
        --
        www.pragmatists.pl