RE: [XP] Re: tool for burn-down chart

  • Charlie Poole
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 30, 2009
      Hi Dave,

      > Jack, with all due respect, you're advertising.

      IMO, merely mentioning one's own product shouldn't be a problem
      on this list. Heck, he even pointed out that it might not be
      what the OP wanted and that he could use a spreadsheet instead.

      Charlie
    • leeper@poczta.fm
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 2, 2009
        > It looks good! Do you also have a burn-up chart? Thanks in advance.

        No, we don't use burn-ups. But it should be pretty easy to transform this one into a burn-up.

        Pawel
        --
        www.pragmatists.pl