Re: [XP] Assessing Agility

  • Joshua Kerievsky
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2009
      On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:44 AM, Francesco Cirillo <
      francesco.cirillo@...> wrote:

      > It would be interesting to consider ways to self-assess a team.
      > Maybe the agile luminaries could work on that too :-)
      >
      > Teams could pay nothing for the assessment and invest money
      > in what they think they really need.

      Ciao Francesco,

      Jim Highsmith, Kevin Tate and myself developed a very extensive team
      self-assessment on many important dimensions of Agility. We did that years
      ago and have been refining it. It is not currently publicly available, as
      it is used in a few different consulting practices. I've heard of others
      who have done similar things.

      --
      best regards,
      jk

      Industrial Logic, Inc.
      Joshua Kerievsky
      Founder, Extreme Programmer & Coach
      http://industriallogic.com
      866-540-8336 (toll free)
      510-540-8336 (phone)
      Berkeley, California

      Learn Code Smells, Refactoring and TDD at
      http://industriallogic.com/elearning