RE: [XP] Tour of Responsive Design

  • Charlie Poole
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 15, 2009
      Hi Kent,

      Working on one thing at a time is something that I've heard
      in various ways from good programmers for at least 30 years.
      My own formulation, back in the 70s, was "Don't change what
      your program is doing and how it is doing it at the same time."

      It seems to me that what we have today that we didn't have back
      then are two things:

      1) A concerted effort at creating a pattern language to express
      such "rules" of development.

      2) An active community that works to spread them.

      Thanks.

      Charlie