Re: graphic designers

  • scottwambler
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
      I have an article on how UI activities fit into an agile project at http://www.agilemodeling.com/essays/agileUsability.htm which provides some advice which you may find useful.

      - Scott
      Chief Methodologist/Agile, IBM Rational

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Justin Daubenmire <jdaubenm@...> wrote:

      > Hey All,
      >
      > I am wondering how everyone uses graphic designers in the process of an iteration?
      >
      > I am confused on how to integrate graphic work in our CI process.
      >
      > How do others handle this situation?
      >
      > That is, your CI auto-deploys to a development server, staged server, possibly a production server. At what point does a graphic designer work on css, graphics, stuff like that?
      >
      > Does your graphic designers use source control and work along the developers at the same time?
      >
      > Thanks for any ideas on how you guys handle this situation!
      >
      > /Justin

    • jmilunsky
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
        couple things you can try ...

        pair the design guy with the dev.

        Most of the work we do is web application development

        We ensure that during the sprint, there is enough time for the graphic developer to complete the css/javascript/html as required and those are tasks on our backlog

        Jack
        blog.agilebuddy.com
        twitter.com/agilebuddy