Re: [XP] Re:XPlorations - 100 Impediments, and a Summary Sheet on Ways to Split

  • William Wake
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2009
      Thanks, Chris.

      I don't think that was the article (I can't access it there). I'm
      pretty sure what I saw was a little one- or two-pager, either in IEEE
      Software or IEEE Computer, probably back in that ~1990 timeframe. But
      since it's the same author, writing a longer article, I'm sure the
      paper you mentioned is an even better bet.

      --Bill

      --
      Bill Wake Industrial Logic, Inc.