Re: [XP] to fix or not to fix

  • D. André Dhondt
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 7, 2009
      >[if you say] "It is possible to go faster by cutting quality", the world
      is >listening and... does not hear what you think you said.
      Agreed... you folk are my mentors, so please don't make such confusing
      statments. Please do keep telling us your stories about tradeoffs, hard
      judgement calls, your successes and failures. I am listening, and trying to
      make sense of it all...

      --
      D. André Dhondt
      http://dhondtsayitsagile.blogspot.com/