[ANN] Agile Open Southern Califonia Spetember 14 and 15 at UC Irvine.

  • Jonathon Golden
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 11:25 AM
      Hi folks,

      I wanted to let you know about an event
      that is coming up on September 14th and 15th in
      Irvine California. The Agile Open California will be the first such
      event ever held in Southern California so if you are located in
      Southern California (or looking for an excuse to be in Southern
      California) please register for the conference by August 15th to take advantage of the early bird rate of $120. Agile Open Southern
      California is a non profit event and the conference fee is primarily
      to cover the cost of your meals. Hey, you've got to eat anyhow so
      come join us.

      We have a lot of great sponsors such as
      Rally and Version One that will be participating and the Agile
      Alliance has generously supported us as a Platinum Level sponsor. The
      Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences at UC Irvine is providing
      the venue. Another thing we're very excited about is that Diana
      Larson has agreed to be our open space facilitator.

      The conference web site is http://www.agileopencalifornia.com/ and you click through to the Southern California section from the
      left navigation menu. You can email me directly with any questions you have
      about the conference.

      Thanks,

      Jonathon

    • Jonathon Golden
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 2:11 PM
        I apologize, I erred on this announcement. the registration fee is $150.

        - Jonathon