Re: [XP] Re: iterations vs kanban Value Stream

    Message 1 of 187 , Aug 3 5:36 PM
      Hello, davenicolette. On Monday, August 3, 2009, at 8:30:32 PM,
      you wrote:

      > Your error is not in any of those comments. Your error is in
      > thinking the point of kanban is to manage queues.

      I'll bite, at the cost of wearing out the Internet. What is the
      point of kanban?

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      What is your dream? And knowing this, what have you
      done to work towards realizing it today? -- Les Brown
      Message 187 of 187 , Aug 10 8:51 PM
        Hello, davenicolette. On Monday, August 10, 2009, at 7:52:58 PM,
        you wrote:

        >> Seems to me this is a quite valid thing to do, but that it's still
        >> managing scope.

        > That's fine. I don't want to get into a circular debate about
        > words. The key thing IMO is that we understand how to work with
        > that type of trade-off to the customer's benefit.

        Yep!

        www.xprogramming.com/blog
        Accroche toi a ton reve. --ELO