Re: [XP] REMINDER: Agile-ANN

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 2009
      Hello, John. On Sunday, July 26, 2009, at 4:52:40 PM, you wrote:

      > I think it might be a good idea to emphasize, once again, that
      > announcements should start with [ANN] and include the
      > location in the header line. I'll admit not always fixing header
      > lines so they're legit.

      :) I never do. Never occurred to me that I could :)

      > It's also probably a good idea to remember that it's not possible
      > to moderate anyone who's a frequent poster. Once they're off
      > moderation, I'd have to put them back on, and that seems to be
      > both excessive and a case of trying to lock the barn door after
      > the horse has been stolen.

      Yes, agreed. I think we're doing fine. I just wanted to whine in
      public to remind people that posting ads here is a privilege that
      they pay for, in part, by other contributions.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      In times of stress, I like to turn to the wisdom of my Portuguese waitress,
      who said: "Olá, meu nome é Marisol e eu serei sua garçonete."
      -- after Mark Vaughn, Autoweek.