[ANN] call for speakers -- Agile Tour 2009

  • D. AndrĂ© Dhondt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2009
      Call for Speakers - Agile Tour <http://www.agiletour.org/> 2009 Your local
      agile conference!
      Free or low-cost conferences in October 2009

      Agile Tour 2009 will happen in the following cities:

      Canada

      - Montreal
      - Quebec
      - Toronto

      China

      - Chengdu

      France

      - Besançon
      - Bordeaux
      - Grenoble
      - Lille
      - Marseille
      - Nantes

      - Nantes
      - Paris
      - Rennes
      - Strasbourg
      - Toulouse
      - Valence

      Luxembourg

      - Luxembourg

      Switzerland

      - Geneva

      USA

      - Philadelphia

      Agile Tour is looking for speakers to participate in the 2009 series of
      conferences. We invite you to help us introduce new-comers to the field in
      an international broadcast on the benefits of agility.
      Sessions

      The topic of your presentation may be any of the following:

      - Introduction to Agility
      - Agile Developement, Planning, or Architecture
      - Agile Project Management
      - Teams & Coaching
      - Companies using Agile / Experience Reports

      Presentations may be 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 or 120 minutes - including time for
      questions. Shorter slots are preferred. Contributions should be made in the
      local languages, if possible.
      Audience

      Agile Tour seeks to strengthen local and international connections between
      agile practitioners. We hope to reach any company or individual that wants
      to know more about Agile.
      To contribute

      First register at our site: http://agiletour.org/en/user/register
      Then follow the link to "Create Content / Conference" that appears as soon
      as you are authenticated. If you have any questions, contact us by mail :
      board@...

      Regards,
      Agile Tour Staff