Agile 2009 Programming with the Stars--still need a few more contestants

  • Jeff Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009
      Whether you believe you're a "star" in the agile community or not,
      we're still looking for a few more great programmers to compete in the
      Agile 2009 "Programming with the Stars" competition.

      We're just six weeks away from the start of this fantastic event,
      where we'll crown the next reigning agile development champions. It
      promises to be lots of fun, and a great way to show off your superior
      skills to a large audience!

      See

      http://www.agile2009.org/programmingwiththestars

      for details, and please contact us if you're interested.

      Jeff Nielsen <jeff@...>
      Joshua Kerievsky <joshua@...>