Re: [XP] Acceptance Test Editor, Dr. Funk

  • Darren Hinderer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hi Craig,

      Thanks for taking a look.

      The tests are not automated, the app was designed for editing and
      organizing tests. If you want to run the tests manually it helps out
      by letting you mark your progress. We end up automating our acceptance
      tests in a variety of technologies so I did not attempt to tackle
      combining automation with editing. Probably something like FIT or
      Cucumber is a better idea if you want to do that.

      One team here that did acceptance test automation with Selenium found
      Dr. Funk useful for just planning each story. Then once the story was
      complete they went back and automated things.

      --
      Darren