Agile Coaching Book

  • Liz Sedley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2009
      Hello,

      I am very proud to announce that our book 'Agile Coaching' is now available in Beta.

      http://www.pragprog.com/titles/sdcoach/agile-coaching

      It is content complete, and only in beta while copy editing is done and it gets to the printers.

      Liz Sedley and Rachel Davies
    • Joshua Kerievsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2009
        On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Liz Sedley <liz@...> wrote:

        > I am very proud to announce that our book 'Agile Coaching' is now available
        > in Beta.
        >
        > http://www.pragprog.com/titles/sdcoach/agile-coaching

        Congrats Liz!

        --
        best regards,
        jk

        Industrial Logic, Inc.
        Joshua Kerievsky
        Founder, Extreme Programmer & Coach

        So You Want To Be A Programming Rock Star?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVfJSqAhHV8