renaissance paperwork concepts mapped onto the interthing

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      someone liked my phlame against universities recently, but this guy pushes the
      same concept back to the Dark Ages:

      http://philip.greenspun.com/teaching/universities-and-economic-growth

      "the modern university is not appreciably improved over the template established
      in 1088"

      My latest flame against universities goes something like this:

      "#TFTD 4 grads: When I went 2 college, I did not behave like a spoiled snotty
      arrogant privileged brat. That explains why I didn't do very well..."

      --
      Phlip